September 10, 2009

Im counting down the days. I wanna get out of here.

recognise this lyric?
haha just nice and same with what im feeling right now.

You were right,
And I don’t wanna be here,
If your gonna be there,
Was that supposed to happen.

I’ll hold tight,
I’ll remember to smile,
Though it has been a while,
And without you does it matter.

I wanna travel through time,
See your surprise,
Hold you so tight,
I’m counting down the days tonight,
I just wanna be a million miles away from here,
I’m counting down the days.

How’ve you been?
It’s just the usual here,
And days are feeling like years,
And every days without you,
Now I sad,
Just a little too much,
When I think of your touch,
And everything about you.

haihh im sad right now...=\
bila la kitorang nak baik... maybe never... hahaha
please get out from my life... im so stress right now...
wish we never know each other...
kedatangan ko rosakkan hidup aku..

No comments: