August 12, 2010

ive got my own d-slr :D

so macam title tu tulis. i bought a new expensive device using my own money for the 1st fucking time yeah im excited cos theres so much i can do with it and the device follows my desire. last saturday, 8/8/10, the day i went to mid valley with family with the intention of raya shopping, passby canon shop and select the one i want uuuu canon eos 500d :D
i love that feeling when he swipes the atm card, debit urmmm the feeling when i get to touch the camera, capture photos, the smell of newly ermm the smell that came out from a box and bubble plastic damn shopping is nice and nicer when the one u bought is 'expensive' and it is the one that u want. 8D
ive been doing survey for like one month about that camera, research, test and that camera is really suitable for a beginner like me. the function is almost the same as the one that pro-photographer use.
lots of money flew away~ rm3.1k.
right now my saving is still 'in good condition' but still not satisfying to me. extreme saving mode is on! until the money reach rm2k 8D
overall, i think i invested my money nicely and tak rugi on that camera. my parents support me and they like my photograph skill.
ill be happy for like months now ho yeah nothing brings me down bebeyh my friends are awesomee ok crap. enough. thanks for reading, thank you and have a nice day readers

No comments: