July 25, 2010

wait, something is not right

something's not right and i dont know what it is. something's missing, thats one, theres more, this feeling. im worried.
my health, my study, my harta benda. recently aku kene amnesia ke? asek lupe. even benda yang baru terjadi and not even 1 minute past, aku dah lupe. i noticed this a week ago and this is not me. i used to have good memory and able to memorise almost everything i see...
now where did i put my addmath book? wheres phone cabel? wheres my mp4 cable? wheres my tabung duit's key? fuck it. cant remember. what did i eat huh that has affected my memory? even benda yang baru nak plan pun boleh lupa =.=
bday yaya yang die baru cakap pun aku boleh lupe after 40 minutes, and then tanya die, then die cakap aku ni kene amnesia ke. adoi malunya ~.~
benda yang cikgu ajar dalam class pun, after 2 days, dah lupe and kene rujuk ref.book wtf im not like this.
this morning, my urinal macam air teh damn pekat nak mampos i feel im fucked up by nature. this is new, am i reaching puberty? lol ok not funny =.=
i need some opinion from everyone, thats why i wrote this. so, whats going on meh?

No comments: