January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

allright, bye bye 2009 and hello 2010... 2009 was my best year in my life and worst year ever... many things and changes happened...

the beginning of 2009 was bad haha i broke with my girlfriend... sober for 2 months and it affected my life so much. my exam sux because of it... haha im telling the truth, then i met shera... she changed everything, cheer me up and accompany me haha
i made lots of friend last year, with form 5, form 2, and thanks for JE and memy, they're my ticket to know the whole form 5 students... had fun knowing everyone...
then i get 8a for pmr haha cant believe it at first...
cos i wasnt serious doing the exam, i online during night and chat with people, study a bit, only 6 hours, and attend friends' raya openhouse hahaha and yeah 8a.. 8a babe man 2009 is the best year and a lucky year for me... alright thats all... i really enjoy 2009, forget the black moment, when i break up with my gf hahaha... 2009 i love you so much! i wish im 15 forever!

No comments: