January 15, 2010

i am, empty human

haaaaaaaaaaaaa hellow readers... +.+

i cant hold this longer, i cant stand... no soul in this body of mine, emotionless, boring, im going down... my life has been taken.... tiada lagi alip yang dulu riang gembira blablabla i've changed... someone help me, please... cheer me up, make me laugh, give me new life, take me out, watch movie or anything...
she gave me life and hopes, but then, she take it back... empty body... day by day, months after months, almost one year... i want to skip january and februari and march... nothing lasts forever...
losing friends, one by one, lost my social abilities, friends has forgotten me, i dont know how to reconnect with them... i lost my sense of humor... fake smiles all the time... no friends can make me smile sincerely... only internet and media can...
soon im going to be a loner... =x
no more pure fun in my life haih
i want to change school but there are no school that suits my spec....
i hate my school, i hate to see them... i rather be blind so i wont see them...
those two persons, the only black spot in my heart... +.+
i regret knowing you... it would be better if i ignore you from the beginning... came to my life and started the havoc... thanks for the memories and i am hating you forever... i regret losing you but i am grateful because of... i dont know... its hard to tell...
-end-

1 comment:

Unyyah said...

dude..
sedih aku baca blog ko ni weh..
uhuhuuu...
alaa, takyah sedih2.
xpe2, aku ni gila2 sket, meh aku buat ko gelak smpi terguling-guling.
hahaha.
XD