January 1, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

alright yesterday went to Mid Valley with my Saujana Impian friends. only 3 of us, me, acap, and delgo... arrived there at 3 and sorry acap and delgo, u waited for me for 2 hours meh? =x
hahaha u guys gerak awal, 1pm. but me 2pm, solat zuhur yeah.. ;]
back to the topic!
ok sherlock holmes... 5 star! it was great! jude law as watson, robert downey junior as sherlock holmes... sherlock waaaah so genius, he can prove everything by scientific way...
haaaa sherlock and watson hunt for Lord Blackwood the so-called-great wizzard, blackwood is not actually a wizzard, but he use tricks, chemical and blablabla haha everyone believed him except sherlock and watson... gaaah im not good at doing reviews so, hmm... 5 star and it is a MUST-WATCH-MOVIE... and yeah this movie is funny as hell too... :D
ok bye fewwwwwhhhhhh
and sorry delgo sebab buat ko balik lambat... sampai ktm wuuu 10pm hahah im okay, my parents wont mind, but u guys la =x

No comments: