March 8, 2010

what guys said and what they mean

1. He Says: "We should hang out sometime."
He Means: "I'm afraid you'll say 'no' if I ask you out."

2. He Says: "I'll call you later."
He Means: "I may or may not call you at some point between now and three months from now."

3.
He Says: "My ex is crazy."
He Means: "I messed her up, and she got upset."

4. He Says: "That guy seems like a good friend of yours."
He Means: "Was there ever a thing between you?"


5.
He Says: "It's a long story."
He Means: "It's a story that makes me look bad."

6.
He Says: "Why are you being so emotional?"
He Means: "Why are you acting like a psycho?"

7.
He Says: "That's not what I meant."
He Means: "That's totally what I meant, but now that I see you're mad, I wish I hadn't said it out loud."

8.
He Says: "It's fine."
He Means: "It's not actually fine, but Im in no mood to discuss it."

9. He Says: "Can we talk about this later?"
He Means: "I never want to talk about this again."


all of these are true... boleh kata 80% daripada semua ni, sama dengan sifat aku... +.+

well for some people, ade yang tak macam ni, but for me, hah this is me... hahaha sesetengah lelaki tak berani nak express ape yang dorang rase terhadap someone... or, dorang tak pandai nak express, so they give this answer... they arent straight to the point, they want the person understand himself/herself because they dont want to hurt his/her feelings

2 comments:

FARA' said...

baek punya!
ada lg tk ?

FARA' said...

baek punya !

ada lg tk ?